It’s that time of year again, I think it’s about 6 weeks till Christmas! I can’t believe it! This year has flown by! I’m looking forward to the festive period, and am considering getting involved in the whole Christmas jumper thing this year! I’ve never bought one, or worn one before, I’ve always deemed them as ‘not my thing.’
However, this year, I think I’m just going to go with it for that one day and have fun with it! So here are my top 6 Christmas jumpers, my favourite is obviously the gold batwing jumper from Topshop, but seeing as that’s not a ‘traditional’ Christmas jumper, I’ll have to chose the off the shoulder jumper from Boohoo. I like the non-traditional styling of the jumper coupled with the very traditional Christmas tree design. I think it works very well. Also check out ASOS (all 3 jumpers in the featured image are from ASOS!) and Primark on the high street for some more fun, affordable options!
1. Topshop Sequin Gingerbread Man Jumper – £36
2. Topshop Christmas Sequin Bauble Jumper – £65
3. Boohoo Megan Off The Shoulder Christmas Jumper – £15
4. Missguided Grey Pug Christmas Jumper – £20
5. Topshop Christmas Slogan Jumper – £34
6. Topshop Luxe Sequin Batwing Jumper – £60
Until next time!