Part of my love of makeup involves buying numerous amounts of lipsticks! My go to colours tend to be nudes for my day-to-day makeup looks and then brighter colours for evenings or days when I’m particularly feeling myself! 🙂
In the past I’ve found it difficult to find nudes that suit my skin tone, without looking too light and ashy, or too dark, so not really a nude. I tend to line my lips with Mac Chestnut for most of my nude colours as it’s a great base to make the colours a much better match to my skin tone. I’m glad to say there are now a variety of nudes I can go to, both lipsticks, liquid lipsticks and lip glosses. The best thing is, they all fall into a wide price range too, from drugstore to higher end.
1. MAC – Brave
2. Charlotte Tilbury – Very Victoria
3. MAC – Creme In Your Coffee
4. Kate Moss for Rimmel no. 8
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Abu Dhabi, London and Dubai
6. MAC – Satin
7. Milani – Covet
8. Amby Rose – Espresso & ‘Latte (bought as Lip Fusion Trio)
9. Milani – Adorable
10. Colourpop – Beeper
11. NYX Megashine Lip Gloss – #122 Natural
I hope you enjoy the video – do let me know your favourites!
Until next time!